We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our senior managers in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality operations and project management assistance to top-level executives.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, coordinating events and travel, assisting in the completion of presentations and other written documents, and office management. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Conduct project research
- Create and edit written content for senior managers
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Strong writing skills
- Solid experience with office management systems and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- High school degree